30A - Final Reflection

While taking this course I learned many valuable lessons, but the main lesson that I learned was to trust my instincts. I learned that often times my first intuition is usually right. While I may not see myself as an entrepreneur, I do know that I've picked up some entrepreneurial strategies. 

Overall, I think that I've learned a lot from this course that I will take with me well into the future. One experience that sticks out is brainstorming for a business idea. I think that I learned a lot about creativity and following my gut. 

Comments

  1. Hi Riley,
    I too have learned to trust my instructs and have found that going with your gut right from the beginning is usually the way to go. I also relate to you in the aspect as I do not really see myself as an entrepreneur, but have also picked up strategies where I believe I would be able to succeed if that is truly something, I was interested in. Brainstorms for a business idea and figuring out all the aspects of it was very interesting for me as well. I wish you well in your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work Riley!! I feel the same about my views on this class as you do! I think the students for next semester should focus on creativity and really think about putting their best ideas forward. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26A - Celebrating Failure

18A - Create a Customer Avatar

9A - Testing the Hypothesis, Part 2