28A - Your Exit Strategy
My exit strategy is to sell my business within the next five years. I chose this because my running a business is not my life goal. I would rather start something then sell the business to someone else. My exit strategy definitely influenced my business plans. I really only planned short term because I didn't have any major plans to continue past the startup.
Throughout I have made decisions knowing that eventually, someone else will step in and finish the job.
Throughout I have made decisions knowing that eventually, someone else will step in and finish the job.
I think that this is a great plan because you know what your end goal is and it's not with this company. It is always better to delegate jobs to others that may be interested in growing the company and also you can make money! Great job!
ReplyDelete