- Uniqueness
- This sets us apart from any other option.
- Digital Marketplace
- The resource is in your pocket making it easier than ever to shop sustainably.
- No Competition
- There isn't any other app like this meaning we'd have no competition.
- Flexibility
- Customers can tailor their experience to their needs.
- Room for Growth
- Room to expand the app once it is open to the public.
- Interactive Capabilities
- Easy to Navigate
- With a clean interface, the app will be easy to navigate making it more approachable.
- Free to Customers
- Making it free with ads makes it widely available.
- Easy Access
- Making it free and readily available means that everyone is a possible customer.
- The Ability to Get a More Exclusive Experience.
- By including the ability to go ad-free, customers are able to further customize their experience.
I think that my top resource is the fact that there is no competition. Thanks to this, we can really dominate the market.
Hi Riley! I think you did a great job outlining your venture's advantages and all the aspects of your business model that appeal to customers. I agree that your top resource would be no competition however I think you are overlooking apps that track carbon footprint without the relation to specific brands. Your top resource might be uniqueness instead because your app is unique to the others but I wouldn't say there is NO competition.
ReplyDeleteHi Riley!
ReplyDeleteI definitely agree that your business is unique and has minimal competition. It offers much flexibility and provides easy access. The only thing I struggle with is how you will make a large enough profit off of this, and how you will gain your customer base. Is advertising enough to make a profit off your business and are there enough customers that have an unmet need that your business will solve?