20A - Growing Your Social Capital


  1. First I spoke to my friend Hannah Horrowitz who is a computer science major focusing on app development. She gave me some helpful tips on how to get started with app development and about how long it would take to develop. Having Hannah in my network will be helpful because she is a great resource when it comes to app development. 

Comments

  1. Hi Riley! I think you did a great job finding an expert in your market, Hannah, who gave you helpful insight regarding your platform. I think you could have elaborated a little bit more about the domain expert and the supplier. Great job though love your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again Riley,
    I always look forward to reading and reviewing your posts each week. You did a really good job again and I think you developed something really cool here. You have a good way of articulating the most crucial parts of your ideas which I think is a good way to produce good work. The epert in the feild you talked to was a really interesting choice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Riley,
    I am sure that Hannah is an incredible asset to your network. This being said I would have loved to read a more detailed post . Even in its length, however, your post is good and I was able to see the upside in adding Hannah to your network, especially due to her technical skills.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26A - Celebrating Failure

18A - Create a Customer Avatar

9A - Testing the Hypothesis, Part 2