18A - Create a Customer Avatar
My prototypical customer is a hippie in my mind. While being sustainable and ethical is easy for anyone to do, I see hippies being our main customers. This is because they're more likely to be the type to adopt a zero-waste lifestyle. Because of this lifestyle change, I see them as people that would use the app often.
In my mind, they drive an electric car or an old used one. All of their clothes are thrifted and they shop for groceries at stores like Whole Foods.
In my mind, they drive an electric car or an old used one. All of their clothes are thrifted and they shop for groceries at stores like Whole Foods.
Hey Riley,
ReplyDeleteI find it interesting that you believe hippies will be your primary customer. I feel that with any idea involving environmental conservation, hippies would fully support. I find it impressive that you were able to pinpoint such a direct group of customers. Good work!