17A - Elevator Pitch No. 2


Comments


  1. Hi Riley,
    Your pitch was great! It was interesting and entertaining. You sounded very professional and passionate about you app. You gave a great straight-to-the point description which I think really benefited your pitch. One thing I will mention is that the pitch was way too short. You could definitely go into more detail on the benefits of using your apps in comparison to use another software to gather the same information. Overall great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the elevator pitch Riley!! I loved how enthusiastic you were while talking about your app. You did a great job articulating your thoughts to your viewers and I think I got a great sense f what your company is all about. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Riley,
    Great pitch! Your pitch was decisive and you got to the point while also engaging the listener. You were able to fully explain your idea and that demonstrates intensive knowledge when it comes to your idea. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26A - Celebrating Failure

18A - Create a Customer Avatar

9A - Testing the Hypothesis, Part 2