16A - What's Your Secret Sauce

  1. Why do I think that I have human capital that is truly unique?
    1. I can speak French. Speaking a foreign language helps in many cases and is marketable.
    2. I am a very empathetic person. I am very in tune with how others are feeling and like to make sure that they are okay. 
    3. I am an attentive listener. When someone is telling me something serious I make sure to listen and acknowledge what they are saying. 
    4. I am intuitive. This helps me to know what I should and shouldn't do. 
    5. I know a lot about very random things. This is just a fun thing because it makes conversation easy and smooth. 
  2. Why do my friends think that I have human capital?
    1. Sophie: She said that my film knowledge is something about me that sticks out. I always know about new movies and important details about the production.
    2. Lainey: She said that I have a very niche base when it comes to knowledge. 
    3. Jane: She said that I know a lot about many random and obscure topics.
    4. Tina: She said that I know a lot about many random and obscure topics. 
    5. Na-Young: She said that I am very culturally literate. 
  3. All of my friends agreed that I know a lot about many different topics. This is interesting but not surprising to me. I am interested to see why this is my most noticeable characteristic. 

Comments

  1. Hi Riley! I loved reading through your list and we have many of the same qualities that make us stand out. I would love to hear some movie recommendations always down for a good movie. It's also very impressive that you can speak two languages. Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Riley,

    It is interesting that your friends said similar things about you. I wonder what the obscure topics that you know a lot about are, but assume they have something to do with culture and/or film.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Riley,
    I think you did a really good job on this assignment and your ideas are very well thought out. I think you emphasize crucial information well and as a reader it helps me to think about what is the really important part of your overall message. You did a very excellent job on this assignment and I always enjoy reading and reviewing your work because you seem to have a talent for entrpreneurship. Despite this talent you have been able to grow and develop and your work shows this. Really good job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26A - Celebrating Failure

18A - Create a Customer Avatar

9A - Testing the Hypothesis, Part 2