15A - Figuring out Buyer Behavior

I found that everyone I interviewed said that they obtain information via google. They search for sustainable brands and go from there. Because of the nature of my product, they are not bound to something like a price-point seeing as this doesn't cost anything but time. Since the product that I am developing is an app, the question of payment is out of the question. The app would be free with ads, so my interviewees do not need to worry about how they would pay.

Comments

  1. Good work! I think you did a good idea surveying your target market. Your idea is unique because it is an app that would be free so much of this assignment doesn't apply to your target customers. You could add features to your app that are money or also put out a free and money version of your app to increase revenue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Riley!
    I agree that most people use google to obtain information, however you need to think how you would get your app to show up on google. That would be a great advertisement tool for you. So those people you are searching google for sustainable brands would find your app and download it. Your app is not competitive as far as price, because you can get the information for free from google or your app, but it is convenience that your app offers over search engines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Riley,
    I agree with your point that most everyone gets their information via the Internet. This being said the internet is the biggest marketing platform the world has ever seen and there are endless possibilities when it comes to promotion on the internet. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26A - Celebrating Failure

18A - Create a Customer Avatar

9A - Testing the Hypothesis, Part 2