11A - Idea Napkin No. 1


  1. My name is Riley Harwood and I am a second-year production major. I speak fluent French and also know a Lott, probably too much, about the film industry. I plan to move out to LA after I graduate and try to get a job as a set dresser for film and television. 
  2. The idea is to offer consumers a way to know where and how their products are being manufactured. This would help to ensure that consumers are able to purchase ethically. 
  3. This is being offered to those concerned with both the environment and human rights. 
  4. They care because both are issues that directly impact them and others.
  5. What sets me apart is the fact that it would be free, with limited ads, and would definitely have a market in today's society. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26A - Celebrating Failure

18A - Create a Customer Avatar

9A - Testing the Hypothesis, Part 2