4A - Opportunity Belief


  1. An app that not only tells you where an item was made but who it was made by and how ethically. 
  2. Not knowing whether something was made ethically is hard to deal with because it keeps you from knowing whether or not you are buying sustainably. Anyone who wants to shop ethically or sustainably has this need that has gone unmet. While there are stores that you can know everything was made sustainably they are not always economically feasible. There needs to be an option for more widely available brands. 
  3. Anyone who wants to know who made their clothes and how sustainably it was made. 
  4. I interviewed my friend Sydney who is very concerned about her environmental footprint. She became aware of a need for something like this when she found out that companies would lie about how eco-friendly they are. She was satisfied with this solution because it's a way to fact-check big companies. 

Comments

  1. I think this is s a great idea to implement into society because of the issues global warming is causing today. It is important that we try to maintain an eco-friendly environment and that includes keeping factories eco-friendly and everything else that goes into making and distributing clothes. I personally don't think I would use this app, however I know many people who are very concerned about the environment and would.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26A - Celebrating Failure

18A - Create a Customer Avatar

9A - Testing the Hypothesis, Part 2